It's flu season - help keep our patients safe:
Your help is crucial in preventing the spread of viruses.
Please clean your hands often using alcohol-based hand-sanitizer.
Please DO NOT VISIT if you are coughing, sneezing of have other flu-like symptoms.
Thank you for ongoing support in ensuring our patients are cared for in the safest environment possible for their health and well-being.
Bridgepoint Hospital has an underground parking garage located off of St. Matthews Rd. operated in accordance with the Provincial Hospital Parking Directive.
There are designated spaces for visitors on the P1 level of our underground parking garage; visitor spots are marked with a 'V'. There are also 10 barrier-free spaces available for visitors who have an accessible parking permit.
We also offer 30 minutes of free parking in our underground parking garage to help ensure safe (and warm) patient pick-up and drop-off.
For patients and their families who anticipate multiple visits or longer stay in hospital, multi-day parking passes are available at a reduced rate. Please note however, that these passes are dependent on availability of space in the lot. Should the lot be full, we may not be able to accommodate your pass during that specific visit. The passes are valid for one year after purchase so you may be able to use it another visit or give your pass to someone else.
- Obtain a ticket at the entry terminal. Please keep your ticket with you as you will need to validate it before exiting.
- Payment can be made via cash or credit card only at the automated machines in the P1 level of the parking garage. Keep your validated ticket as you will need it to exit.
Multi-day passes (5-day, 10-day and 30-day):
- Purchase the pass directly from the terminal at the P1 elevator lobby, using cash or credit card (no debit). You will need the ticket that you received when entering the lot.
Take the temporary pass and receipt to security office G.040, located on the Ground floor, (near Admitting).
- Parking spots are subject to availability
- Passes are valid for one calendar year from date of purchase
- Passes are transferrable to others
- In and out privileges are permitted
- Valid for consecutive and non-consecutive days
- Passes are non-refundable
- Lost parking passes cannot be replaced.
Transit & taxis
Bridgepoint is accessible by TTC. The closest subway station is Broadview.
- 504 and 505 streetcars run along Broadview Avenue; exit at Simpson Avenue or Gerrard Street
- 506 streetcar runs along Gerrard Street; exit at St. Matthews Road when travelling westbound or at Blackburn Street when travelling eastbound
- Pedestrians can access the building through our Ambulatory Care entrance off Jack Layton Way (1) our entrance off Bridgepoint Drive (2)
For your convenience, there are dedicated auto-dial taxi phones in two locations:
- Ground floor, beside the Northbridge Reception Desk
- Main Floor, at the Information Desk